Thursday, September 8, 2011

Project Proposal




I intend to create a series that centers around the idea of being on the road to your goal. The ultimate goal is to create art on par with those of the famous masters, like Van Gogh, Dali, etc. The scene will be a highway with road signs incorporating famous works of art and also a car jammed pack with images of those artists. The works on the signs will probably be edited to look like they're composed of that reflective neon that's found normally on highway signs. There may also be a hitch hiker in the mix. Just playing around with these ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I like this proposal. Although, my comment may be a little byas because Van Gogh is my ultimate favorite. However, I also feel a sense of irony because Van Gogh's "Road" to his goal was a pretty tough one. Looking forward to seeing the end result. Midrene

    ReplyDelete