Thursday, September 8, 2011

1. For my final Photoshop project I propose on exploration of the manifestation of wealth in different cultures (for example, cultural clothing, jewelry, residences, even jobs). The three photos may demonstrate wealth in a first world country, second world country, and third world country. This however, is open for discussion and input is welcome. Here are some photos I believe go along with this theme and may or may not be used in the actual project:





2. I watched a Photoshop tutorial called Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Fundamentals. I watched from the section on adding a layer mask to the section on making a knockout layer. I made this image for extra credit by cropping the images and then adjusting color range, hue, and saturation:
(Before)
(After)

No comments:

Post a Comment