Wednesday, August 31, 2011


I watched two videos from the lynda.com websites. The first video I watched from the lynda website was titled Masking highlights and shadows. Then I watched the video which explains how to remove people from images. Of these two videos the one I like the most was the video about masking highlights and shadows. Therefore, I took the image of me below and applied some of the techniques I learned from the masking highlights video. In order to change the highlights and shadows of this image I went to the select tab of photoshop, then I clicked the color range option which allowed me to change the highlights and shadows.

I like the way I changed this photograph because it is easier to see the value in this image. Also, I like how you can not tell the color of the person's skin in this image.

Willie Barron



mail.jpgorde

No comments:

Post a Comment